Tofu Cute DigiFest
We’re honoured to be part of Tofu Cute DigiFest 2020, a month-long kawaii celebration for Tofu Cute’s 10th anniversary. Throughout September there’ll be live streams, offers, special guests and lots of opportunities to join in!
To celebrate DigiFest, there’s a discount code especially for you! Use code CAKEFACE10 for 10% off your basket at tofucute.com throughout DigiFest, so you can stock up on Japanese snacks, plushies and cute stationery! Valid until the end of September 2020.
Interview on Tofu Cute’s Blog
There’s an interview on Tofu Cute’s blog about how I started Cakes with Faces, my designs, my favourite Japanese snacks and cute characters – and my hamster Kyary Hamu Hamu even makes an appearance!
Tofu Cute is a UK kawaii shop with an amazing selection of:
- Kawaii plushies: They’re the official UK stockist of Amuse plushies from Japan, who make the cute alpacas and, most importantly, koro koron HAMSTERS.
- Japanese sweets: All kinds of snacks, including biscuits, chocolate, drinks like Ramune marble soda, gummies, DIY Poppin Cookin kits and all kinds of candy.
- Cute stationery: Stickers, post-its, pens, notebooks, pencilcases… can you ever have enough stationery?
Tofu Cute have been friends of Cakes with Faces for years. We always see them at shows; they’ve been our neighbours a good few times, and they always have the cutest, pinkest stand! It’s been great see them grow to the absolute kawaii empire they are today.
Tofu Cute DigiFest Exhibitors
We’re honoured to be alongside these friends from comic con and awesome kawaii designers and companies:
- Artbox – Cute character merch shop (where I got my legendary Gudetama frying pan!) and owners of the Gudetama theme cafe in Brighton (formerly the Pusheen cafe).
- Sugar and Sloth – Cute, colourful (and sweary!) artwork to keep you upbeat and smiling, with a monthly subscription box Tiny Party Club.
- Gundam Mad – Gundam model kits shop.
- Genki Gear – Designer of geeky t-shirts, supporters of original designs and all-round lovely people.
- Dreamy Bows – UK kawaii fashion shop and official stockist of some of my favourite Harajuku brands including Listen Flavor and ACDC Rag.