Come and see us at MCM Expo London Comic Con! It’s the UK’s largest comic con (much bigger than the other MCM Expos) and it’s a complete nerdfest – if you like anime, manga, comics or games you’ll love it!
- See lots of cosplayers – and we mean lots.
- Spend your life savings on awesome stuff – Japanese sweets, anime figures, ninja throwing stars, comics, DVDs, plushies, t-shirts…
- Play video game demos
- Wear your Pikachu onesie all day (and no one will look twice)
- Eat Pocky (we’re expecting there’ll also be Japanese food stalls…)
- Meet the special guests and collect autographs (usually there’s an extra charge for this)
- Come and say hi to Cakes with Faces! Meet the artist and get your prints signed.
On the Cakes with Faces stand we’ll have all our t-shirts, art prints and accessories, along with our new range of watches and brand new t-shirts. Spend £10 to get our new loyalty card! And if you can’t make it to expo, you can get everything from our online shop (online orders get loyalty cards too!).
When is it?
Friday 23rd – Sunday 25th May at ExCel London. Friday is always the quietest day. Saturday can get very crowded, so we recommend coming on Sunday if you can!
Where to get tickets
Advance tickets are available from the MCM London Comic Con website which give you early entry. Tickets are also sold on the door – these cost a bit less than advance tickets. Tickets are available for individual days or the whole weekend.
Where to find Cakes with Faces
We’ll be in the main hall, in the Pop Asia Japan-themed section on the far right as you go in. The nearest entrance is the one next to the Fine Burger Co. You can find us next to Konami and near the Pop Asia stage (and dangerously close to the frozen yoghurt van!).
Here’s the expo floor plan for the main hall. See you there!