MCM London Comic Con October 2017
MCM London Comic Con is on 27-29 October 2017 at ExCel in London. It’s the UK’s largest con, with over 130,000 people over the weekend.
Why should you go to Comic Con?
- Lots of cute and geeky things you can’t find on the high street.
- Meet indie artists – there’s something special about buying something from the person who designed it!
- Amazing atmosphere – everyone’s friendly and supportive of you (however geeky or nerdy you are!) and your fandom
- Wear whatever you like and no one looks twice – if they do, it’s because they want a picture with you!
- Complete escape from normal reality – see Pocahontas hand in hand with Batman, or a meet-up of 20 Love Live idols.
Cakes with Faces at Comic Con
Come and see Cakes with Faces on booth BC1 in the South Hall. We’ll be there with our colourful t-shirts, cute dresses, tops and accessories – you can take a look at everything in the shop.
Remember to come and say hello – I always love meeting you guys!
MCM London Comic Con Floorplan
The official floor plan will be in the show guide, which is published a few days before the show. I’ll be posting a link here when it’s out (and on Facebook and Twitter). For now, here’s where you can find Cakes with Faces – in the South Hall on booth BC1.
Comic con is HUGE and it’s so easy to miss out whole sections. Every time, there’s a few people who contact me afterwards and say they couldn’t find my booth, so if you want to come and say hello, print out a copy of this map or take a screenshot.
Find us on BC1 in the South Hall:
You can get your tickets from the MCM London Comic Con website. Several ticket types usually sell out, so get your tickets in advance.
You can get weekend or day tickets. Priority entry lets you in an hour or two earlier than general entry.
Friday is always the quietest day. Saturday is the busiest, and Sunday’s usually a little less crowded. If I was coming as a visitor I’d definitely pick Friday, because you can have a good look round everything without too many crowds! You’ll be guaranteed to see lots of cosplayers whichever day you pick. The same stalls are there each day, but special guests aren’t always there for three days so if there’s someone you want to meet, check their schedule.
Priority entry 10am – 7pm
General entry 12 – 7pm
Priority entry 9am – 6pm
General entry 11am – 6pm
Priority entry 9:30am – 5pm
General entry 11 – 5pm
First Time at Comic Con?