Odaiba is a manmade island in Tokyo Bay, which is often overlooked but is an area that I really enjoy visiting. It has a different feel to the rest of Tokyo – it’s more spacious, quieter and has some really unusual modern architecture. The seaside park is really lovely too – we went back another day to enjoy the beach – remember to subscribe so you don’t miss it!
Watch my Tokyo vlog for:
– Shiodome and the Studio Ghibli clock.
– Taking the Yurikamome railway line to Odaiba in Tokyo Bay, over the Rainbow Bridge.
– Stunning architecture in Odaiba, including the Fuji TV building.
– Crazy sweets and snacks in Diver City (subscribe to catch my Kitkat hunting video!) including rare Giant Rainbow Pocky!
– See the giant Gundam (1:1 scale) and the Gundam cafe and shop.
– Palette Town and Venus Fort shopping centre, and kawaii things in Kiddyland.
– Toyota Megaweb car tourist attraction.
Subscribe for more Tokyo Videos!
We’ll be going back to Odaiba, and next up is okonomiyaki, which you cook yourself at the table! If you haven’t seen them already, take a look at the other Tokyo videos on my channel – hope you enjoy them!
T-Shirts in the Video
If you like the t-shirts we’re wearing in the video, you can get them from the online shop – I’m wearing the classic Croissant T-Shirt (one of my first designs!) and Phil’s wearing the Dinosaur T-Shirt.