All the Best Stuff is from Japan T-Shirt
All the Best Stuff is from Japan is a t-shirt for people who love Japan – there were almost too many to fit on one t-shirt!
- – All your favourite things from Japan
- – Standard/mens t-shirts and womens slim fit
- – High quality, colourful screen-print
- – 100% cotton, black t-shirt
A perfect gift for fans of Japan, the t-shirt features sushi, ramen, Godzilla, manga, the bullet train, Akihabara, Harajuku, gachapon, anime and many more amazing Japanese things!
Only available at Cakes with Faces.
“Thank you for the quick shipping! It arrived really fast. The art and quality of the t-shirt is amazing. I’ll definitely buy from your store again.”
“This is *truly* a beautiful shirt! It was shipped and delivered quickly, especially considering it was shipped from the U.K. to Colorado.”
- – Small (to fit 34-36″ chest)
- – Medium (to fit 38-40″ chest)
- – Large (to fit 42-44″ chest)
- – XL (to fit 46-48″ chest)
- – 2XL (to fit 50-52″ chest)
Ladies slim fit t-shirt:
- – Small (UK Size 8-10)
- – Medium (UK Size 10-12)
- – Large (UK Size 12-14)
- – XL (UK Size 14-16)
Full measurements are available in the Size Guide:
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class.
- – USA: Delivery by International Standard Airmail is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt or dress – full details here.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail. Additional items are £1 each.
The shop is open and orders are still being despatched every day. The post is a little slower than usual at the moment so please allow extra time for your order to arrive. More details here.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them up).
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: