Battoos – Temporary Tattoos
You might have seen our Cattoos – now there’s BATTOOS! Temporary tattoos with bat designs, perfect for Halloween.
- – A5 sheet of bat tattoos, plus extra tiny bats and stars for a finishing touch
- – Sugar skull bats, wings, moons & a spooky castle
- – Long-lasting and easy to apply
- – 100% original designs, only at Cakes with Faces
How to Apply
Easy to apply with water – instructions are included in the pack, or watch the Cattoos tutorial video on YouTube. Skin safe and non-toxic. The temporary tattoos can last up to 14 days when treated with care (removable at any time). After a day the shine fades for a more realistic look.
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class.
- – EU: For delivery to EU countries, you’re strongly recommended to order on Etsy to avoid extra customs charges, due to recent tax changes. Details here…
- – USA:
- – Delivery by International Standard Airmail is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt or dress – full details here.
- – Economy delivery is available at checkout as a more affordable option for larger orders.
- – Express delivery (4 working days) is available for £19 – please contact us to arrange.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail. Additional items are £1 each.
The shop is open and orders are being despatched every day. Recently international shipping speeds have been good, but there may be delays in some areas. More details here.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them up). Any bubblewrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: