Catsu Curry Hoodie
We love puns! Cosy hoodie with a cute cat curled up in katsu curry sauce. “Catsu Curry: Are you feline spicy?”.
- – Perfect for fans of Japanese food, cats and puns
- – Unisex sizes Small to 2XL
- – High quality, long-lasting screen-print
- – Soft, light beige hoodie with hidden earphone loops, contrasting cream hood lining & kangaroo pouch pocket
Also available as a t-shirt (mens and womens sizes).
Original design, only at Cakes with Faces.
The sizing is unisex; choose the size you’d wear in mens t-shirts or hoodies.
- – Small (to fit 36″ chest)
- – Medium (to fit 40″ chest)
- – Large (to fit 44″ chest)
- – XL (to fit 48″ chest)
- – XXL (to fit 52″ chest)
Measurements are available in the Size Guide.
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class.
- – EU: For delivery to EU countries, you’re strongly recommended to order on Etsy to avoid extra customs charges, due to recent tax changes. Details here…
- – USA:
- – Delivery by International Standard Airmail is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt or dress – full details here.
- – Economy delivery is available at checkout as a more affordable option for larger orders.
- – Express delivery (4 working days) is available for £19 – please contact us to arrange.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail. Additional items are £1 each.
Christmas Holiday Delivery 2021
Orders are being despatched throughout the Christmas holidays when the Post Office is open.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them). Any bubblewrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: