Catsu Curry T-Shirt
A cute cat curled up in warm katsu curry sauce. “Catsu Curry: Are you feline spicy?” Funny t-shirt for fans of Japanese curry, cats and puns.
- – Standard/mens t-shirt or womens slim fit t-shirt
- – 100% cotton t-shirt in light beige
- – High quality, soft-feel screen-print
- – Original design only at Cakes with Faces
Also available as a hoodie.
Original design only available at Cakes with Faces.
Printed in the UK with eco-friendly, solvent-free inks.
- – Small (to fit 34-36″ chest)
- – Medium (to fit 38-40″ chest)
- – Large (to fit 42-44″ chest)
- – XL (to fit 46-48″ chest)
- – 2XL (to fit 50-52″ chest)
Ladies slim fit t-shirt:
The womens sizes are fairly small and skinny fit. If you’re between sizes or large in the chest, we recommend choosing the larger size.
- – Small (UK Size 8-10)
- – Medium (UK Size 10-12)
- – Large (UK Size 12-14)
- – XL (UK Size 14-16)
Full measurements are available in the Size Guide:
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class.
- – EU: For delivery to EU countries, you’re strongly recommended to order on Etsy to avoid extra customs charges, due to recent tax changes. Details here…
- – USA:
- – Delivery by International Standard Airmail is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt or dress – full details here.
- – Economy delivery is available at checkout as a more affordable option for larger orders.
- – Express delivery (4 working days) is available for £19 – please contact us to arrange.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail. Additional items are £1 each.
Christmas Holiday Delivery 2021
Orders are being despatched throughout the Christmas holidays when the Post Office is open.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them). Any bubblewrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: