Black skater dress with a unique pattern of tattoos – all featuring cats!
- – Flattering skater dress with cap sleeves, just above knee length.
- – Comfortable, stretchy fabric.
- – Dress up for going out or casual wear.
- – Original design only at Cakes with Faces
Pattern based on the Cattoos temporary cat tattoos, with feline versions of classic tattoo flash designs: cat skull and crossbones, cherries, sugar skulls, hearts and dice in rockabilly style, with cute paw print details.
“I’m already thrilled with the dresses I bought from you and many people have asked me where they can buy their own. The designs are so cute! I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for future designs too.”
“I’m in love with the Cattoos dress my husband bought me for our wedding anniversary! Thank you for another amazing design!”
“Just to say thank you for the Cattoos dress that I purchased for my partner. She is very happy with the dress as with the other items we bought at your shop.”
“The dress is adorable!! Perfect for concert-going. Yay!!!”
“I love it! The size is perfect and the pattern is so cute.”
“A wonderful dress, arrived the day after I ordered it. Really lovely print.”
UK Size 6 (to fit 31-32″ chest)
UK Size 8-10 (to fit 33-34″ chest)
UK Size 12 (to fit 35-36″ chest)
UK Size 14 (to fit 37-39″ chest)
UK Size 16 (to fit 40-41″ chest)
UK Size 18 (to fit 42-45″ chest)
UK Size 20 (to fit 46-49″ chest)
Full measurements are available here:
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK delivery only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class (takes 1-2 working days).
- – Worldwide delivery £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail (takes around 10 working days). Additional items are £1 each.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them up).
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: