Cattoos – Temporary Tattoos
Cattoos are temporary tattoos for people who love cats. A fun twist on classic tattoo flash designs. Miaow!
- – Pack of 9 purr-fect cat tattoos, plus extra paw-prints
- – Long-lasting and easy to apply
- – 100% original designs, only available at Cakes with Faces
Cat Tattoo Designs
Each set includes an A5 sheet of 9 temporary tattoos, plus extra paw-prints for a finishing touch. Original temporary tattoo designs, including a cat skull and crossbones, a magic eight ball, a Mexican-style cat sugar skull, kitty playing cards and dice, rockabilly cherries and our very own Bumblebee Cat on a classic anchor tattoo. The paw-prints look really cute as beauty spots for your face, or apply them round your arm or ankle.
How to Apply
Apply easily with water. Full instructions are included in the pack, or watch our tutorial video below. Skin safe and non-toxic. The temporary tattoos can last up to 14 days when treated with care (removable at any time with soap and water). After a day they become less shiny and look more realistic.
“Cute! Fast shipping. Great product.”
“Fantastic quality item and lightening fast delivery. Really happy. Will definitely be buying from again. Thank you!”
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class.
- – USA: Delivery by International Standard Airmail is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt or dress – full details here. Express delivery (4 working days) is available for £19 – please contact us to arrange.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail. Additional items are £1 each.
The shop is open and orders are being despatched every day. The post is slower than usual in some areas, especially for international orders, so please allow extra time for your order to arrive. More details here.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them up). Any bubblewrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: