Cupcake Comic Book
Make and decorate cute cakes with this Cupcake Comic Book! The book’s 100% comic book style, making it easy to learn how to bake cakes, pipe icing and add cute decorations.
- – Fun, easy-to-follow comic book recipes.
- – Colourful artwork with kawaii characters.
- – Hardback, 64 page gift book with embossed, shiny cover.
- – Published by Ice House Books.
Includes adorable recipes for uniquely delicious cupcakes: wasabi and white chocolate, cherry blossom, starry night galaxy cakes, rainbow cakes, pinata cakes, watermelon cupcakes and many more!
Along with tips on how to pipe buttercream, fun cupcake facts, cupcake troubleshooting, natural alternatives for decorations and where to get your baking supplies.
If you like this, there’s also a Sushi Comic Book.
Get your Book Signed
If you’d like your book signed by Amy, just add a note at checkout saying who you’d like it signed to.
100% original artwork by Cakes with Faces, published by Ice House Books.
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class.
- – USA: Delivery by International Standard Airmail is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt or dress – full details here. Express delivery (4 working days) is available for £19 – please contact us to arrange.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail. Additional items are £1 each.
The shop is open and orders are being despatched every day. The post is slower than usual in some areas, especially for international orders, so please allow extra time for your order to arrive. More details here.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them up). Any bubblewrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: