Galaxy Space Scarf
Knitted winter scarf with an intergalactic design of planets, stars, comets and galaxies in black, white, grey and blue, mixed with traditional knit patterns like checks and stripes.
- – Soft, knitted scarf to keep you warm this winter
- – Makes a great gift
- – Adult size (approx. 18cm x 156cm)
Original design only at Cakes with Faces.
“Got this for my husband as the cold weather has been getting to him, and he’s barely stopped wearing it since it arrived because he loves it so much! Very cute and cosy and well made. Excellent service and very quick delivery.”
“Beautiful scarf, good quality, fast delivery, well packaged. Would buy again, thank you!”
“A lovely item, good quality and beautifully (and ethically) wrapped. Would definitely recommend!”
“This came the day after I ordered it! Amazing quality too.”
“Loved the scarf it’s beautiful and soft and came wrapped so nicely!”
“I love, love, love this scarf so much! Such a cool design! It’s so vibrant. I don’t normally wear scarves, I had to make an exception for this!!”
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class.
- – USA: Delivery by International Standard Airmail is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt or dress – full details here. Express delivery (4 working days) is available for £19 – please contact us to arrange.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail. Additional items are £1 each.
The shop is open and orders are being despatched every day. The post is slower than usual in some areas, especially for international orders, so please allow extra time for your order to arrive. More details here.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them up). Any bubblewrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: