Hamsters in Teacups T-Shirt
Hamsters in teacups t-shirt, featuring three cute hamsters peeping out of teacups. One’s nibbling on a sunflower seed, and one’s taking a quick nap.
- – Cute hamster t-shirt in summery pastel colours
- – Standard/mens and womens slim fit sizes
- – Pastel lemon yellow t-shirt (100% cotton)
- – High quality, soft-feel screen-print
Customer review: “I have been wanting this shirt for a good while now! I love yellow so much!!! The print is so cute and I can’t wait to wear it. Thanks so much for the outstanding service!!”
Original design, only at Cakes with Faces.
Printed in the UK with eco-friendly, solvent-free inks.
- – Small (to fit 34-36″ chest)
- – Medium (to fit 38-40″ chest)
- – Large (to fit 42-44″ chest)
- – XL (to fit 46-48″ chest)
- – 2XL (to fit 50-52″ chest)
Ladies slim fit t-shirt:
The womens sizes are fairly small and skinny fit. If you’re between sizes or large in the chest, we recommend choosing the larger size.
- – Small (UK Size 8-10)
- – Medium (UK Size 10-12)
- – Large (UK Size 12-14)
- – XL (UK Size 14-16)
Full measurements are available in the Size Guide:
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £3 for your whole order, sent by Royal Mail.
- – EU: Please order on Etsy to avoid extra customs charges and delays. Details here…
- – USA:
- – Delivery is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt / dress, by International Standard Airmail (usually 2-3 weeks) – full details here.
- – Economy delivery is available at checkout as a more affordable option for larger orders.
- – Express delivery (4 working days) is available for £19 – please contact us to arrange.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail (1-3 weeks depending on area). Additional items are £1 each.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them). Any bubblewrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: