Blue Hawaiian shirt with a pattern of tropical birds, volcanoes, surf boards, cocktails and man-eating plants!
- – Tropical design to bring on the summer!
- – High quality 100% cotton button-up shirt
- – Unisex sizes Small to 2XL
- – Wear on its own or over a t-shirt
Like the pattern? It’s also available on a dress.
100% original design, only available at Cakes with Faces.
Pick the size you’d wear in hoodies or standard/mens t-shirts:
Small (to fit 36″ chest)
Medium (to fit 40″ chest)
Large (to fit 44″ chest)
XL (to fit 48″ chest)
XXL (to fit 52″ chest)
The sizing is relaxed fit, slightly looser than the mens/standard t-shirts, and fairly long.
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class.
- – USA: Delivery by International Standard Airmail is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt or dress – full details here.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail. Additional items are £1 each.
The last day for UK Christmas orders is Monday 21st December 2020 at midday GMT. For all other countries click here. The post is running slower than usual this year so please order as early as possible.
The shop is open and orders are being despatched every day. The post is slower than usual in some areas, especially for international orders, so please allow extra time for your order to arrive. More details here.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them up). Any bubblewrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: