Blue Hawaiian shirt with a pattern of tropical birds, volcanoes, surf boards, cocktails and man-eating plants!
- – Tropical design to bring on the summer!
- – High quality 100% cotton button-up shirt
- – Unisex sizes Small to 2XL
- – Wear on its own or over a t-shirt
Like the pattern? It’s also available on a dress.
100% original design, only available at Cakes with Faces.
Pick the size you’d wear in hoodies or standard/mens t-shirts:
Small (to fit 36″ chest)
Medium (to fit 40″ chest)
Large (to fit 44″ chest)
XL (to fit 48″ chest)
XXL (to fit 52″ chest)
The sizing is relaxed fit, slightly looser than the mens/standard t-shirts, and fairly long.
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class.
- – EU: For delivery to EU countries, you’re strongly recommended to order on Etsy to avoid extra customs charges, due to recent tax changes. Details here…
- – USA:
- – Delivery by International Standard Airmail is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt or dress – full details here.
- – Economy delivery is available at checkout as a more affordable option for larger orders (will not arrive in time for Christmas).
- – Express delivery (4 working days) is available for £19 – please contact us to arrange.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail. Additional items are £1 each.
The last order date for the UK is Sunday 19th December 2021. For all other countries click here…
The shop is open and orders are being despatched every day. Please allow plenty of time for your order to arrive as there may be delays in some areas due to staff shortages at delivery companies. More details here.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them). Any bubblewrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: