Knitted winter scarf with a subtle hedgehog pattern, with traditional stripe, zigzag and checked patterns in black, grey and purple.
- – Soft, knitted scarf to keep you cosy
- – Perfect hedgehog gift
- – Adult size (approx. 18cm x 156cm)
Original design only at Cakes with Faces.
“This scarf is gorgeous – the pattern is so unique and the material is even softer than I expected. I bought it as a Christmas gift and it arrived with time to spare and the recipient loves it. It was also a nice touch that it came wrapped in nice coloured tissue paper with stickers on, and the seller included a cute postcard with a handwritten note. Just wow, I love this shop and it never disappoints. Thank you so much!”
“Super soft and warm and I’ve been wearing it non-stop since I unwrapped it. I love the cute design.”
“Love love love my new Cakes with Faces hedgehog scarf!”
“This scarf is beautiful! So soft and a great price. I love it! Thank you!”
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class.
- – USA: Delivery by International Standard Airmail is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt or dress – full details here. Express delivery (4 working days) is available for £19 – please contact us to arrange.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail. Additional items are £1 each.
The shop is open and orders are being despatched every day. The post is slower than usual in some areas, especially for international orders, so please allow extra time for your order to arrive. More details here.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them up). Any bubblewrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: