Hedgehog sushi enamel pin badge. Cute pin badge of a hedgehog nigiri, on a ball of rice wrapped with a strip of green nori seaweed. Perfect gift for fans of Japanese food and small animals.
- – Wear on your jacket, bag or hat
- – Made of black metal and shiny soft enamel
- – Small, cute and shiny!
- – Approx. 3cm x 2.5cm
Part of our series of cute sushi animal pins.
Original pin design only at Cakes with Faces.
“Bought it for my friend and she absolutely loved it!”
“Looks just like the picture! Great price, great quality, and fast shipping! Very pleased.”
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class.
- – EU: For delivery to EU countries, you’re strongly recommended to order on Etsy to avoid extra customs charges, due to recent tax changes. Details here…
- – USA:
- – Delivery by International Standard Airmail is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt or dress – full details here.
- – Economy delivery is available at checkout as a more affordable option for larger orders.
- – Express delivery (4 working days) is available for £19 – please contact us to arrange.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail. Additional items are £1 each.
The shop is open and orders are being despatched every day. Recently international shipping speeds have been good, but there may be delays in some areas. More details here.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them up). Any bubblewrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: