Hold Me T-Shirt
“Hold Me” with a cute game controller giving you a cheeky wink. Part of our gaming range for geeks and gamers.
- – Standard/mens t-shirts and womens scoop neck top (relaxed fit – larger than the other womens t-shirts)
- – Ultra soft fabric (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- – High quality screen-print
- – Original design only at Cakes with Faces
Cute game controller character design, with a halftone background on a heather purple t-shirt. You might also like our Control Freak varsity jacket.
- – Small (to fit 34-36″ chest)
- – All other mens sizes are sold out
Ladies scoop neck t-shirt:
Please note these are looser fit than our other womens t-shirts.
- – Small (UK Size 10)
- – Medium (UK Size 12)
- – Large (UK Size 14)
- – XL (UK Size 16)
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £3 for your whole order, sent by Royal Mail.
- – EU: Please order on Etsy to avoid extra customs charges and delays. Details here…
- – USA:
- – Delivery is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt / dress, by International Standard Airmail (usually 2-3 weeks) – full details here.
- – Economy delivery is available at checkout as a more affordable option for larger orders.
- – Express delivery (4 working days) is available for £19 – please contact us to arrange.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail (1-3 weeks depending on area). Additional items are £1 each.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them). Any bubblewrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: