How to Make Sushi Comic Book Gift Set
Learn how to make sushi with this fun comic book style recipe book! Cute characters guide you through making hosomaki, futomaki and nigiri, as well as how to cook edamame and gyoza to complete your sushi meal. The comic makes it easy to follow the step-by-step, visual instructions (plus it’s really cute!).
Making your own sushi at home is fun and tastes so much fresher than pre-made sushi from the shops. Have as much sushi as you want without worrying about the bill! Why not have a sushi-making night with your friends or family?
Cute, original artwork in a colourful comic book. Perfect gift set for sushi fans.
Perfect Sushi Gift
A perfect gift for fans of Japan and Japanese food. The set includes:
- – Two pairs of chopsticks (design/colour may vary from those pictured)
- – Bamboo sushi rolling mat
- – Hardback comic book (64 pages, full colour) with all the instructions you need to make a sushi feast!
The Sushi Comic Book is also available separately.
To reduce excess packaging, the items are sent loose, wrapped in tissue paper.
“Wonderful comic-book format step by step guide to making your own (primarily veggie = healthy and cruelty-free) sushi. So much more helpful than just a bunch of words. Very cute drawings and clear explanations.”
“This item was amazing! I got it for my boyfriend for his birthday and he loved it. The instructions were concise, clear, and very fun! We will be making sushi this weekend!”
“Such a lovely little item! Excellent packaging and delivered super fast!”
“LOVE THIS! A great book for beginners with cute illustrations and a lot of knowledge. I’ll definitely be giving my own sushi a go – thank you for this book!”
“Just got my order in the post (how to make sushi comics) just wanted to say how great they are and how much I love them! Also can’t believe how quick the delivery was!”
“Finally got round to making sushi using the Cakes with Faces comic! Made tuna, mayo, cucumber, and pepper sushi rolls. So surprised at how much cheaper it turned out than restaurants… Thank you so much for your amazing work! Keep being awesome!”
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class.
- – EU: For delivery to EU countries, you’re strongly recommended to order on Etsy to avoid extra customs charges, due to recent tax changes. Details here…
- – USA:
- – Delivery by International Standard Airmail is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt or dress – full details here.
- – Economy delivery is available at checkout as a more affordable option for larger orders.
- – Express delivery (4 working days) is available for £19 – please contact us to arrange.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail. Additional items are £1 each.
The shop is open and orders are being despatched every day. Recently international shipping speeds have been good, but there may be delays in some areas. More details here.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them up). Any bubblewrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: