“Join the Illuminatea: Elite Secret Society (with biscuits!)”. Unique design featuring a pyramid teapot, a mug with an all-seeing eye, jammie dodgers with secret symbols and a hand offering a digestive biscuit. Perfect for fans of tea and the occult. Forget the Illuminati, join the Illuminatea!
- – Unisex sizes Small to 2XL
- – Dark navy blue sweatshirt
- – High quality screen-print in milky tea colour
Also available as a t-shirt / ladies v-neck top.
Only available at Cakes with Faces
- – Small (to fit 36″ chest)
- – Medium (to fit 40″ chest)
- – Large (to fit 44″ chest)
- – XL (to fit 48″ chest)
- – XXL (to fit 52″ chest)
Standard UK mens sizes, similar to our hoodies. Measurements are in the size guide.
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class.
- – EU: For delivery to EU countries, you’re strongly recommended to order on Etsy to avoid extra customs charges, due to recent tax changes. Details here…
- – USA:
- – Delivery by International Standard Airmail is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt or dress – full details here.
- – Economy delivery is available at checkout as a more affordable option for larger orders.
- – Express delivery (4 working days) is available for £19 – please contact us to arrange.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail. Additional items are £1 each.
The shop is open and orders are being despatched every day. Recently international shipping speeds have been good, but there may be delays in some areas. More details here.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them up). Any bubblewrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: