Forget the Illuminati, join the Illuminatea! An elite secret society (with biscuits) for people who love tea.
- – Standard/mens t-shirt or a womens v-neck slim fit top
- – High quality, soft-feel screen-print
- – 100% cotton
Original design featuring a pyramid teapot, a mug with an all-seeing eye, jammie dodgers with occult symbols and a hand offering a digestive biscuit. Original design by Cakes with Faces, printed in a milky tea colour. The print is high quality, durable and ultra soft – once it’s washed you can’t feel it on the fabric.
Also available on a sweatshirt.
Only available at Cakes with Faces
“I have joined the Illuminatea. Love my new shirt.”
“I received my order today (totally impressed with the speediness btw) and my son absolutely LOVED his ALPACALYPSE hoodie and his ILLUMINATEA t-shirt…. Great big thanks for the fab stuff, can’t wait to order again soon.”
“Absolutely brilliant, exactly as it looks in the pictures and my boyfriend loves it, thank you.”
“Great t-shirt, bought as a present but wishing I could keep it! Arrived really quickly and beautifully presented.”
“Illuminatea will always be my favourite t-shirt. Cute designs for everyone, quality materials, serious commitment to creating great products.”
- – Small (to fit 34-36″ chest)
- – Medium (to fit 38-40″ chest)
- – Large (to fit 42-44″ chest)
- – XL (to fit 46-48″ chest)
- – 2XL (to fit 50-52″ chest)
Ladies slim fit v-neck t-shirt:
- – Small (UK Size 8-10)
- – Medium (UK Size 10-12)
- – Large (UK Size 12-14) – Currently being restocked; order now for despatch mid December 2019.
- – XL (UK Size 14-16)
Measurements are available in the Size Guide.
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK delivery only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class (takes 1-2 working days).
- – Worldwide delivery £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail (takes around 10 working days). Additional items are £1 each.
The last recommended date for UK Christmas orders is Friday 20th December 2019 at midday.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them up).
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: