Japan Through the Year Calendar
2022 calendar with original illustrations and Japanese events throughout the year. Each month includes what’s special about that time of year in Japan, what the weather’s like and the dates of festivals, holidays and events. Ideal for trip planning, or just following along what’s happening at each time of year in Japan!
- – 2022 calendar with 12 months and space to add your own notes.
- – Each page is A4 size (A3 size when hung on the wall) with a hole to hang it up.
- – Full colour illustrations for each month.
- – Includes dates of Japanese festivals and holidays.
- – See what’s special about each time of year in Japan!
Featuring original artwork, only available at Cakes with Faces.
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class.
- – EU: For delivery to EU countries, you’re strongly recommended to order on Etsy to avoid extra customs charges, due to recent tax changes. Details here…
- – USA:
- – Delivery by International Standard Airmail is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt or dress – full details here.
- – Economy delivery is available at checkout as a more affordable option for larger orders (will not arrive in time for Christmas).
- – Express delivery (4 working days) is available for £19 – please contact us to arrange.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail. Additional items are £1 each.
The last order date for the UK is Sunday 19th December 2021. For all other countries click here…
The shop is open and orders are being despatched every day. Please allow plenty of time for your order to arrive as there may be delays in some areas due to staff shortages at delivery companies. More details here.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them). Any bubblewrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: