Japan Travel Guide Pre-Order
Pre-order now for despatch mid July 2020
“Your Guide to Japan” is a Japan travel guide book to help you plan your trip. The book has 300 pages of useful content:
- – Practical advice – on how to get around, types of food, what to expect and how to survive in Japan.
- – Trip planner – right from the start, there’s help with booking your flights, where to stay and checklists so you don’t forget anything.
- – Ideas for things to do & hidden spots – build your perfect trip with things that interest you, as well as how to book popular attractions like Studio Ghibli tickets.
- – Travel journal – for recording your memories and all the little things you might otherwise forget.
- – Backed up by videos – watch videos of places featured in the book on YouTube, where you can always contact me in the comments.
The book’s focused on Tokyo, with a section of highlights from other areas around Japan.
Based on thousands of questions from viewers
Cakes with Faces’ Japan travel videos on YouTube have over 4 million views. Every day there are questions from viewers about planning their trips to Japan, in messages and in the comments. The information in the book’s based on all the things you want to know, plus 10 years’ experience of travelling to Japan.
Funded on Kickstarter
Thanks to around 500 backers on Kickstarter, the book is being printed! The project was 100% funded in just under 24 hours. Thank you so much to everyone who pledged. The book is currently being completed and will first be sent out to backers in July 2020 (estimated week commencing 20th July), and then pre-orders will be fulfilled.
Lots more page previews and details are available on Kickstarter.
The books will be sent out to you in mid July 2020 (estimated week commencing 20th July).
There’s worldwide shipping to any country. Due to the weight of the book, rates are different from the regular shipping prices and depend on your location:
- – UK: £3
- – Europe: £5
- – Worldwide: £9
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them up).
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: