Pink Alpaca Pillow
Cute alpaca cushion with a spotty background. Kawaii pastel pink pillow for your room. So cute!
- – Cute alpaca gift
- – Also available in pastel blue
- – Removable envelope-style cover
- – Original design by Cakes with Faces
Made of soft cotton/poly-cotton fabric, with a light pink back. Handmade, unique item – a perfect gift or colourful accessory for your home. Make your room as cute and colourful as you are!
Alpaca Cushion Size
Approx 16″ / 40cm square pillow.
Available as just the cover on its own, or buy both the cover and a perfectly fitting hollow-fibre cushion pad, ready to go!
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class.
- – EU: For delivery to EU countries, you’re strongly recommended to order on Etsy to avoid extra customs charges, due to recent tax changes. Details here…
- – USA:
- – Delivery by International Standard Airmail is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt or dress – full details here.
- – Economy delivery is available at checkout as a more affordable option for larger orders.
- – Express delivery (4 working days) is available for £19 – please contact us to arrange.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail. Additional items are £1 each.
Christmas Holiday Delivery 2021
Orders are being despatched throughout the Christmas holidays when the Post Office is open.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them). Any bubblewrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: