Llamageddon Zip-Up Hoodie
Beware Llamageddon! The sequel to the Alpacalypse: a horde of terrifying/cute llamas with flames, torches and a llama skull and crossbones.
- – High quality zip-up llama hoodie in navy blue
- – Pockets & hidden loops for your earphones
- – Llama-and-crossbones metal zip pull
- – Screen-printed design on the back, with llama crossbones detail on the chest
- – Unisex sizes Small to 2XL
Also available as a t-shirt.
Llama Zip Pull
The hoodie comes with a llama-and-crossbones zip pull, made of high quality metal enamel. It’s detachable, so you can use it as a zip pull or clip it onto your wallet, keychain or bag.
Original design, only available at Cakes with Faces.
“Really cosy and cute, I especially love the zipper detail which can also be unclipped for safekeeping. Excellent service and very speedy delivery.”
“I’ve received many compliments on this hoodie! Awesome design, great quality.”
“High quality hoodie, thick fabric, nice hardware. Received lots of compliments already. Love it!”
“Brilliant, had lots of good comments from others.”
“Awesome hoodie love the zip detail.”
The sizing is unisex; choose the size you’d wear in mens t-shirts or hoodies.
- – Small (to fit 36″ chest)
- – Medium (to fit 40″ chest)
- – Large (to fit 44″ chest)
- – XL (to fit 48″ chest)
- – XXL (to fit 52″ chest)
Measurements are available in the Size Guide.
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class.
- – EU: For delivery to EU countries, you’re strongly recommended to order on Etsy to avoid extra customs charges, due to recent tax changes. Details here…
- – USA:
- – Delivery by International Standard Airmail is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt or dress – full details here.
- – Economy delivery is available at checkout as a more affordable option for larger orders.
- – Express delivery (4 working days) is available for £19 – please contact us to arrange.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail. Additional items are £1 each.
The shop is open and orders are being despatched every day. Please allow plenty of time for your order to arrive as there may be delays in some areas due to staff shortages at delivery companies. More details here.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them up). Any bubblewrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: