Llamageddon Zip-Up Hoodie
Beware Llamageddon! The sequel to the Alpacalypse: a horde of terrifying/cute llamas with flames, torches and a llama skull and crossbones.
- – High quality zip-up llama hoodie in navy blue
- – Pockets & hidden loops for your earphones
- – Llama-and-crossbones metal zip pull
- – Screen-printed design on the back, with llama crossbones detail on the chest
- – Unisex sizes Small to 2XL
Also available as a t-shirt.
Llama Zip Pull
The hoodie comes with a llama-and-crossbones zip pull, made of high quality metal enamel. It’s detachable, so you can use it as a zip pull or clip it onto your wallet, keychain or bag.
Original design, only available at Cakes with Faces.
Standard/mens UK hoodie sizes:
- – Small (to fit 36″ chest)
- – Medium (to fit 40″ chest)
- – Large (to fit 44″ chest)
- – XL (to fit 48″ chest)
- – XXL (to fit 52″ chest)
The sizing is the same as our other hoodies and mens t-shirts. Measurements are in the size guide.
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class.
- – USA: Delivery by International Standard Airmail is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt or dress – full details here.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail. Additional items are £1 each.
The shop is open and orders are still being despatched every day. The post is a little slower than usual at the moment so please allow extra time for your order to arrive. More details here.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them up).
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: