Magical Kyoto Tunic – Black
Stylish tunic top with cherry blossom / sakura, Japanese bridges and torii gates pattern in black, white and coral red.
- – Sleeveless tunic top with a flattering asymmetric hemline.
- – Comfortable, light, stretchy fabric.
- – Perfect with leggings, shorts or a skirt.
Also available in white.
Original design, only at Cakes with Faces. Originally this tunic was only available in white, but so many of you liked the black version of the pattern that it had to be made into a tunic!
The sizing is fairly small; please check the chest measurements in the Size Guide if you’re between sizes.
UK Size 6 (to fit 31-32″ chest)
UK Size 8-10 (to fit 33-34″ chest)
UK Size 12 (to fit 35-36″ chest)
UK Size 14 (to fit 37-39″ chest)
UK Size 16 (to fit 40-41″ chest)
UK Size 18 (to fit 42-45″ chest)
UK Size 20 (to fit 46-49″ chest)
Full measurements are available here:
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class.
- – EU: For delivery to EU countries, you’re strongly recommended to order on Etsy to avoid extra customs charges, due to recent tax changes. Details here…
- – USA:
- – Delivery by International Standard Airmail is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt or dress – full details here.
- – Economy delivery is available at checkout as a more affordable option for larger orders.
- – Express delivery (4 working days) is available for £19 – please contact us to arrange.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail. Additional items are £1 each.
The shop is open and orders are being despatched every day. Recently international shipping speeds have been good, but there may be delays in some areas. More details here.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them up). Any bubblewrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: