Magical Kyoto Tunic – Black
Stylish tunic top with cherry blossom (sakura), Japanese gardens and tori gates pattern in black, white and coral red.
- – Sleeveless tunic top with a flattering asymmetric hemline.
- – Comfortable, light, stretchy fabric.
- – Perfect with leggings, shorts or a skirt.
- – Pattern inspired by travels in beautiful Kyoto, Japan.
Also available in white.
Original design, only at Cakes with Faces.
- – The fabric’s stretchy so there’s some overlap on the sizing.
- – The style is fit and flare – fitted at the chest then flaring out, so the chest size is the most important.
- – Measure around the largest part of your chest.
UK Size 6 – Fits chest size 27″ – 32″
UK Size 8-10 – Fits chest size 32″ – 35″
UK Size 12 – Fits chest size 35″ – 37″
UK Size 14 – Fits chest size 37″ – 39″
UK Size 16 – Fits chest size 39″ – 43″
UK Size 18 – Fits chest size 43″ – 46″
UK Size 20 – Fits chest size 46″ – 55″
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £3 for your whole order, sent by Royal Mail.
- – EU: Please order on Etsy to avoid extra customs charges and delays. Details here…
- – USA:
- – Delivery is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt / dress, by International Standard Airmail (usually 2-3 weeks) – full details here.
- – Economy delivery is available at checkout as a more affordable option for larger orders.
- – Express delivery (4 working days) is available for £19 – please contact us to arrange.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail (1-3 weeks depending on area). Additional items are £1 each.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them). Any bubblewrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: