Northern Lights Dress Pre-Order
Northern lights skater dress with aurora borealis set against a gorgeous purple night sky, with a galaxy of stars and silhouettes of a magical forest of trees along the bottom hem. New design for autumn 2020.
- – Pre-order now and be the first to have the new design
- – Skater dress with cap sleeves; just above the knee length
- – Flattering fit & flare style
- – Comfortable, stretchy fabric
- – Machine washable – no need to iron!
100% original design, only available at Cakes with Faces.
Pre-order the new design now and your dress will be despatched as soon as they’re ready (estimated early October 2020).
The sizing is fairly small and the fabric is stretchy; please check the chest measurements in the Size Guide if you’re between sizes.
UK Size 6 (to fit 31-32″ chest)
UK Size 8-10 (to fit 33-34″ chest)
UK Size 12 (to fit 35-36″ chest)
UK Size 14 (to fit 37-39″ chest)
UK Size 16 (to fit 40-41″ chest)
UK Size 18 (to fit 42-45″ chest)
UK Size 20 (to fit 46-49″ chest)
Full measurements are available here:
Pre-order now for despatch as soon as they’re ready (estimated early October 2020).
- – UK: Only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail.
- – USA: Delivery by International Standard Airmail is £5.50 for one dress. For multiple items, delivery is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. Add items to your basket and go to cart to check the amount. Full details here.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail. Additional items are £1 each.
The shop is open and orders are still being despatched every day. International post is a little slower than usual at the moment so please allow extra time for your order to arrive. More details here.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them up).
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: