Northern Lights Dress
Northern lights skater dress with aurora borealis set against a gorgeous purple night sky, with a galaxy of stars and silhouettes of a magical forest of trees along the bottom hem. New design for autumn 2020.
- – Skater dress with cap sleeves; just above the knee length
- – Flattering fit & flare style
- – Comfortable, stretchy fabric
- – Machine washable – no need to iron!
100% original design, only available at Cakes with Faces.
The sizing is fairly small; please check the chest measurements in the Size Guide if you’re between sizes.
UK Size 6 (to fit 31-32″ chest)
UK Size 8-10 (to fit 33-34″ chest)
UK Size 12 (to fit 35-36″ chest)
UK Size 14 (to fit 37-39″ chest)
UK Size 16 (to fit 40-41″ chest)
UK Size 18 (to fit 42-45″ chest)
UK Size 20 (to fit 46-49″ chest)
Full measurements are available here:
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class.
- – USA: Delivery by International Standard Airmail is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt or dress – full details here.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail. Additional items are £1 each.
The last day for UK Christmas orders is Monday 21st December 2020 at midday GMT. For all other countries click here. The post is running slower than usual this year so please order as early as possible.
The shop is open and orders are being despatched every day. The post is slower than usual in some areas, especially for international orders, so please allow extra time for your order to arrive. More details here.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them up). Any bubblewrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: