Rar-men Hoodie PRE-ORDER
The pre-order has now closed. Thank you to everyone who pre-ordered! The hoodies will be despatched late March 2021 (estimated).
Cosy hoodie with a cute tiger in a bowl of Japanese ramen noodles. “Rar-men: with bite!”.
- – Perfect for fans of Japanese food, ramen and puns
- – Unisex sizes Small to 2XL
- – High quality, long-lasting screen-print
- – Soft, light grey hoodie with contrast red hood lining, pouch pocket and secret earphone loops.
Also available as a mens/womens t-shirt, baseball top (available in the pre-order only).
Colours and print size may vary slightly from the preview.
Original design, only at Cakes with Faces.
The sizing is unisex; choose the size you’d wear in mens t-shirts or hoodies.
- – Small (to fit 36″ chest)
- – Medium (to fit 40″ chest)
- – Large (to fit 44″ chest)
- – XL (to fit 48″ chest)
- – XXL (to fit 52″ chest)
Measurements are available in the Size Guide.
Pre-order now for despatch as soon as they’re ready (estimated late March 2021).
Despatched from the UK:
- – UK: Only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail.
- – USA: Delivery by International Standard Airmail (approx 3 weeks) depends on size/weight of parcel. Add items to your cart, go to the cart and check the price before entering any personal details. Full details here. Economy delivery (4-6 weeks) is a more affordable option at checkout for larger parcels eg hoodies. Express delivery (4 working days) is also available for £19 – contact us to arrange.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail. Additional items are £1 each.
The shop is open and orders are being despatched every day. The post is slower than usual in some areas, especially for international orders, so please allow extra time for your order to arrive. More details here.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them up). Any bubblewrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: