Rock Live T-Shirt
Rock Live t-shirt for anyone who loves music! In Japan, a gig or rock music show is called a “rock live”; it sounds so full of energy and passion, and that’s the inspiration for this design.
- – Large, all-over design on front and back
- – Ultra soft printing – you can’t feel it on the fabric
- – Premium American Apparel shirts (50% cotton, 50% polyester)
- – Original design only at Cakes with Faces
Cute manga / anime style girl rocking a flying v guitar on stage. Stars and music notes fill the air with sound, with drums, drumsticks and rock style skulls and cross-bones. Star motif on back of neck, and stars that wrap around the t-shirt back. Retro style colours.
Unisex T-Shirt Sizes
- Small (to fit 34-36″ chest / Size 10-12)
- Medium (to fit 38-40″ chest / Size 12-14)
- Large (to fit 42-44″ chest / Size 14-16)
- XL (to fit 46-48″ chest / Size 18-20)
- 2XL – Sold out
Please note the sizing is different from our other designs. Questions about measurements? Just get in touch!
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £3 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class.
- – EU: Please order on Etsy to avoid extra customs charges and delays. Details here…
- – USA:
- – Delivery is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt / dress, by International Standard Airmail (usually 2-3 weeks) – full details here.
- – Economy delivery is available at checkout as a more affordable option for larger orders.
- – Express delivery (4 working days) is available for £19 – please contact us to arrange.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail (1-3 weeks depending on area). Additional items are £1 each.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them). Any bubblewrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: