Shark Attack Pillow
Shark cushion with blue underwater design. Sharks attacking a boat and getting up to all kinds of mischief, along with an octopus, cute fish and a cheeky crab.
- – Unique shark cushion.
- – Lots of fun details to spot in the design.
- – Removable envelope-style cover
- – Original design by Cakes with Faces.
Made of soft cotton/poly-cotton fabric, with a pastel blue back. Handmade, unique item – a perfect shark gift or colourful accessory to brighten up your home.
Customer review: “Beautiful cushion, great quality. It has taken pride of place on my sister’s sofa. Thank you kindly.”
Shark Cushion Size
Approx 16″ (40cm) square pillow.
Available as just the cover on its own, or buy both the cover and a perfectly fitting hollow-fibre cushion pad, ready to go!
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class.
- – EU: For delivery to EU countries, you’re strongly recommended to order on Etsy to avoid extra customs charges, due to recent tax changes. Details here…
- – USA:
- – Delivery by International Standard Airmail is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt or dress – full details here.
- – Economy delivery is available at checkout as a more affordable option for larger orders.
- – Express delivery (4 working days) is available for £19 – please contact us to arrange.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail. Additional items are £1 each.
The shop is open and orders are being despatched every day. Recently international shipping speeds have been good, but there may be delays in some areas. More details here.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them up). Any bubblewrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: