Sushi Comic Book
Learn to make your own sushi at home with the Sushi Comic Book! The whole book’s in comic book style, showing you step-by-step how to roll sushi and make a whole sushi feast.
- – Easy-to-follow comic book style recipes show you what to do.
- – Unique artwork with cute sushi characters.
- – Sushi can be vegetarian/vegan or fish.
- – Hardback, 64 page gift book with embossed, shiny cover.
- – Published by Ice House Books.
Includes recipes for how to make sushi rolls (maki), nigiri, futomaki, inside out rolls (uramaki), temaki hand rolls and miso soup, along with how to cook edamame and gyoza to complete your sushi feast!
The book also includes tips on where to get Japanese ingredients and sushi-grade fish, alternative ideas for fillings, what sushi’s like in Japan and how to have your own Sushi Saturday with your friends and family.
If you like this, there’s also a Cupcake Comic Book.
Get your Book Signed
If you’d like your book signed by the artist, just add a note at checkout saying who you’d like it signed to.
100% original artwork by Cakes with Faces, published by Ice House Books.
***Note: If you already have the How to Make Sushi Comic, this is an extended version containing all content from the original, together with extra recipes.
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK delivery only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class (takes 1-2 working days).
- – Worldwide delivery £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail (takes around 10 working days). Additional items are £1 each.
During the current situation with COVID-19 (coronavirus), orders are still being despatched every day as usual. Royal Mail have confirmed that viruses aren’t transmitted by post. More details here.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them up).
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: