Tarot Cards Tunic
Stylish tunic with a tarot cards pattern in black and white. Take a closer look – these aren’t standard tarot cards! Better hope “Eternal Pain” doesn’t come up in your reading…
- – Cap sleeved tunic top with flattering side trails.
- – Made of comfortable, t-shirt-style fabric (90% cotton).
- – Perfect with leggings or shorts (they’re not long enough to wear as a dress without anything underneath!)
This tunic’s made of a different fabric to the other tunics and dresses, with a higher cotton content similar to jersey / t-shirt material. It’s stretchy and comfortable to wear.
Like the design? There’s also a t-shirt (mens and womens sizes).
Original design, only at Cakes with Faces.
The sizing is slightly smaller than the other dresses and tunics, so if you’re between sizes or large in the chest, consider the size up.
UK Size 6 (to fit 31-32″ chest)
UK Size 8-10 (to fit 33-34″ chest)
UK Size 12 (to fit 35-36″ chest)
UK Size 14 (to fit 37-39″ chest)
UK Size 16 (to fit 40-41″ chest)
UK Size 18 (to fit 42-45″ chest)
UK Size 20 (to fit 46-49″ chest)
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class.
- – USA: Delivery by International Standard Airmail is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt or dress – full details here.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail. Additional items are £1 each.
The shop is open and orders are still being despatched every day. The post is a little slower than usual at the moment so please allow extra time for your order to arrive. More details here.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them up).
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: