Tokyo City of Kawaii enamel pin badge set, including 4 new pins featuring the cute friends from Japan.
- – Get one pin free when you buy the set!
- – Complete set of 4 pins: Hamanote Line, Batchapon (bat gachapon), Vendpin Machine (vending machine) and Shinkanpin (shinkansen bullet train).
- – Colourful pin badges made of shiny metal enamel.
- – Individual pins approx. 2.5cm in size.
The Tokyo City of Kawaii pins are also available individually in the Accessories section (£5 each).
Original artwork only at Cakes with Faces.
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class.
- – EU: For delivery to EU countries, you’re strongly recommended to order on Etsy to avoid extra customs charges, due to recent tax changes. Details here…
- – USA:
- – Delivery by International Standard Airmail is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt or dress – full details here.
- – Economy delivery is available at checkout as a more affordable option for larger orders.
- – Express delivery (4 working days) is available for £19 – please contact us to arrange.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail. Additional items are £1 each.
The shop is open and orders are being despatched every day. Please allow plenty of time for your order to arrive as there may be delays in some areas due to staff shortages at delivery companies. More details here.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them up). Any bubblewrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: