Tokyo t-shirt – an original design inspired by Tokyo, Japan. If you know the city you’ll recognise lots of details in the design: the famous scramble crossing in Shibuya, temples, shrines, sushi, karaoke and even Godzilla in the background! Traditional and modern side by side, just like Tokyo itself.
- – Stylish monochrome design for fans of Japanese culture
- – Standard/mens and womens slim fit sizes – also available on a womens vest
- – 100% cotton black t-shirt
- – High quality screen-print
Original design, only available at Cakes with Faces.
Printed with eco-friendly inks, which are PVC and solvent-free. They’re just as vibrant and durable as regular plastisol inks, but have a softer feel. Once the t-shirt’s been washed you can’t feel the printing on the fabric!
“Lovely t-shirt and great service!”
“Really good quality and such an awesome design. Very fast shipping! Thank you!”
- – Small (to fit 34-36″ chest)
- – Medium (to fit 38-40″ chest)
- – Large (to fit 42-44″ chest)
- – XL (to fit 46-48″ chest)
- – 2XL (to fit 50-52″ chest)
Ladies slim fit t-shirt:
- – Small (UK Size 8-10)
- – Medium (UK Size 10-12)
- – Large (UK Size 12-14)
- – XL (UK Size 14-16)
Full measurements are available in the Size Guide:
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class.
- – EU: For delivery to EU countries, you’re strongly recommended to order on Etsy to avoid extra customs charges, due to recent tax changes. Details here…
- – USA:
- – Delivery by International Standard Airmail is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt or dress – full details here.
- – Economy delivery is available at checkout as a more affordable option for larger orders.
- – Express delivery (4 working days) is available for £19 – please contact us to arrange.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail. Additional items are £1 each.
The shop is open and orders are being despatched every day. Recently international shipping speeds have been good, but there may be delays in some areas. More details here.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them up). Any bubblewrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: