Black vest / tank top with a hand-drawn design inspired by the amazing city of Tokyo. Lots of details to spot if you know Japan: Hachiko Square and the famous scramble crossing, temples, skyscrapers, Meiji Jingu shrine and even Godzilla!
- – Stylish monochrome design.
- – 100% cotton womens vest top in black.
- – High quality, soft-feel screen-print.
Also available on a t-shirt.
Only available at Cakes with Faces.
Printed with eco-friendly inks, which are PVC and solvent-free. They’re just as vibrant and durable as regular plastisol inks, but have a softer feel. Once the t-shirt’s been washed you can’t feel the printing on the fabric!
Tokyo Vest Sizes
Womens slim fit vest / tank top:
Small (UK Size 8-10) – SOLD OUT
Medium (UK Size 10-12)
Large (UK Size 12-14)
XL (UK Size 14-16) – SOLD OUT
Questions about sizing? Just get in touch!
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class.
- – EU: For delivery to EU countries, you’re strongly recommended to order on Etsy to avoid extra customs charges, due to recent tax changes. Details here…
- – USA:
- – Delivery by International Standard Airmail is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt or dress – full details here.
- – Economy delivery is available at checkout as a more affordable option for larger orders.
- – Express delivery (4 working days) is available for £19 – please contact us to arrange.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail. Additional items are £1 each.
The shop is open and orders are being despatched every day. Please allow plenty of time for your order to arrive as there may be delays in some areas due to staff shortages at delivery companies. More details here.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them up). Any bubblewrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: