Two awesome things: popcorn and unicorns, together on our UniCorn t-shirt! Funny pun t-shirt featuring a unicorn-on-the-cob in a box of delicious, freshly popped popcorn. “UniCorn: Magical buttery goodness”.
- – Magical design: popcorn and unicorns!
- – Standard/mens and womens slim fit sizes
- – High quality, soft-feel screen-print
- – Black t-shirt (100% cotton)
Only available at Cakes with Faces.
Printed with eco-friendly inks, which are PVC and solvent-free. They’re just as vibrant and durable as regular plastisol inks, but have a softer feel. Once the t-shirt’s been washed you can’t feel the printing on the fabric!
- – Small (to fit 34-36″ chest)
- – Medium (to fit 38-40″ chest)
- – Large (to fit 42-44″ chest)
- – XL (to fit 46-48″ chest)
- – 2XL (to fit 50-52″ chest)
Ladies slim fit t-shirt:
The womens sizes are fairly small and skinny fit. If you’re between sizes or large in the chest, we recommend choosing the larger size.
- – Small (UK Size 8-10)
- – Medium (UK Size 10-12)
- – Large (UK Size 12-14)
- – XL (UK Size 14-16)
Full measurements are available in the Size Guide:
Despatched from the UK within 1 working day.
- – UK: Only £2.50 for your whole order by Royal Mail First Class.
- – USA: Delivery by International Standard Airmail is calculated at checkout depending on size/weight of parcel. From £5.50 for one t-shirt or dress – full details here. Express delivery (4 working days) is available for £19 – please contact us to arrange.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail. Additional items are £1 each.
The shop is open and orders are being despatched every day. The post is slower than usual in some areas, especially for international orders, so please allow extra time for your order to arrive. More details here.
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’re switching to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. For some orders you might still receive a plastic mailing bag while we’re switching (it’d be more of a waste not to use them up). Any bubblewrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: